What our employees are saying...
"After being in the real estate business for 20+ years with several different offices, what impresses me the most about Lysi Bishop Real Estate is their commitment to excellence, professionalism & Lysi's amazing knowledge base that aids in providing the VERY BEST client experience & service possible. I am grateful every day I decided to continue my real estate career with LBRE!" - Kristin, Buyer Specialist
"It is an incredible experience when you're able to find the perfect conduit in which to practice your abilities. I am passionate about our industry and the LBRE team facilitates a natural recipe for success through reputation, quality, and excellence. I am able to trust and exude confidence with our clients knowing we provide exceptional service, and marketing. LBRE is simply among the best in the business!" - Mandy, Listing Specialist
Marketing AssistantOur primary goal is to exceed our client's expectations. If you are an energetic, hardworking, service-oriented administrative professional seeking a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we would love to talk to you.
The Marketing Assistant will play a pivotal role within our marketing department in the planning, execution, and measurement of LBRE marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will tactically support the marketing team and will closely collaborate with marketing, sales, external partners, and vendors to support departmental and company objectives.
- Assist in coordinating advertising, marketing, collateral and social media needs and requests received for the organization, internally and externally, (including design work).
- Process photos, as directed.
- Layout / production design, editing existing collateral and content, create press-ready files and proof reading.
- Assist with some copy writing.
- Create and curate content for social media accounts.
- Assist with the planning of company and team events.
- Maintain clean and updated marketing materials.
- Assist with tracking and measuring campaigns.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related fields (this can be in progress)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong computer skills on Mac and PC platforms
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude
- HTML and other web developing skills, a plus
- Copy writing experience, a plus
- Physical demands include: sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. LBRE reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LBRE and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.